Raizi Slim System Cutter for Large Format Porcelain Tile with Connectable Guides
Raizi 3200mm Tile cutter Slim System Tile Cutter with connectable guides For large format porcelain
*Progressive separation of the material, reducing the risk of breakage.
*Slim system tile cutter, hand cutting system with connectable guides.
*For hand cutting, large format porcelain
*Cutting capacity of 3200mm, extendable as needed with additional guides.
*Facilitates a straight cut without deviations.
*Offers high-quality performance
*Tungsten carbide roller bearing of ø22*ø6*6mm to offer a high performance and quality cut.
*Max. cutting tile thickness: 9mm
Instructions for use：
1. Connecting the guide rails to each other, tighten the screws with a wrench on the connecting part.
2. Install suction cups on the guide rail.
3. Mark the position where you want to cut. Align the edges of the gauge to position
4. Make a continuous movement score on the tile with the guide car.
5. Align the center of the cramp with the cut line and apply increasing pressure on the cramp until the tile fits along the score line. Use Pliers to gently grip the edges of the tile to help break it.
1. Guide rail*3pcs
2. Cutting part*1piece
3. Suction cup*3pcs
6. Carry bag*1piece